Selling vB Licenses

Status
Not open for further replies.

NealUK

OMG Member
Sorry to mention vB but i've cleared it with Floris. I'm looking at selling some of my Owned licenses so I can get a copy of XenForo. I just want to know what prices I should be looking at for the licenses in the attached image.

Attachments

• licenses.jpg
    licenses.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 18

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
If they are version 3 license types, and come with the addons, then around $100 is reasonable if you ask me. Especially if there is still time on the license. Since it allows users to choose between version 3 and version 4.

If they are expired, and without addons, then I think between 50 and 100 is reasonable.

The market of course changes the value a bit. I think it is what people want to pay for it, and I hope that some people are still interested, and bid up or place an offer. Good luck!

I have no problem with people putting their license up for sale, be it xenforo, vbulletin or ipb.

Myster Dude

Trusted Member
I hope you get to sell it.

So far as I heard a lot of vBulletin Customers are selling them on the vBulletin Marketplace on wetalk.nation. because--well I'm sure most people know by now, and its ashame to see such a great software go down the pit.

Jethro

OMG Member
Another place to try is theadminzone.com, a few people asking about buying vB licences over there. Oh and say hello in the Xen forum, trying to get that up to being the busiest forum on the site ;)

Floris

Staff member
In my opinion, not much ;) But .. they seem to be sold for around $100 to $150 (if they are a suite).

Floris

Staff member
A quick update request; I hope you were able to sell it! :)

Myster Dude

Trusted Member
A quick update request; I hope you were able to sell it! :)

Ah yes, there is a good chance still, people keep buying them, I just recently sent a thread to the Marketplace Archive because vbcoralla just sold his finnaly. So don't give up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.