Show your Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myster Dude

Trusted Member
So, in this thread you can show off your support, like what are you doing to show your support on XenForo?

As for me, well here is my site, hehe:
http://theadminexchange.com/forum.php

I practicly just put XenForo link in all my ad spaces and put the forum message as XenForo. My site generates thousands of visitors...so you can see that XenForo will get even more popular. :)

vlada

OMG Member
I think that you are doing in a right way! Because we all here appreciate high the XenForo and everyone of us wishes to share this information with as many people as possible. So, I am supporting you with all my heart!

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
I think by me running XenFans I basically am showing my support :)

VonDoom

OMG Member
haha this thread finally gets some love an entire month after it was started.. If all goes well ill be sporting a shiny new face lift from vB4 (nightmare for almost a solid year) to xF beta 3 on one of my smaller K-9 communities. by the end of the week. :D

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
haha this thread finally gets some love an entire month after it was started.. If all goes well ill be sporting a shiny new face lift from vB4 (nightmare for almost a solid year) to xF beta 3 on one of my smaller K-9 communities. by the end of the week. :D

I think it went well by now? Glad to hear you've used XenFans to convert to XF1 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.