Snow On Christmas?

Hawkeye

OMG Member
One of my kids asked to have Christmas in the cabin this year for the full effect and it looks as if we might be snowbound on the mountain for a few days. It is supposed to start snowing on Christmas Eve and snow for 3 days. Looks like we scored a white Christmas.

Are you expecting frozen cloud droppings for the holiday?

Some of you may need to go outside and knock the snow from your windows to see if you will have snow for Ho-Ho Day.

Those of you in that other hemisphere just sit there and remain silent. We are up, you are down. That is just the way it is. All of you must have done something wrong. lmao

Ed Shuck

OMG Member
I am in san francisco.

I recall aa few that were white here. Every time the tow trucks make their year. Seems no one knows how to drive in t he snow.

When I clicked onto this post, I got an indication of cva 67? mine was 16 for a cruise and cva 14 for two. Last was 1964. Back to cva 16, my oi division officer was Lt. Garcia. He left the ship for a willie fudd squadron and was with them later on cva 14.

peace

ed

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
We got news that we will have another year with a white Christmas, usually the NL gets bit of fluffy snow before or after, but last year and this year we seem to have a white christmas, I guess it makes it more special or something.

Mikey

:mikey:
Staff member
It's 24th here and snow is on the ground.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Snow was already on the ground, it's simply frozen. It has not snowed in a few days.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
The rumours for here is a slim possibility for a white one this year! We shall see. I doubt I'll see it unless its frosty lol... would be nice to wake up Christmas morning to snow though.