So Is Disney Plus Worth It?

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
I'm considering getting Disney Plus.... Shall I get it or not bother? I'm not interested in Star Wars anymore and I've seen The Simpsons... what else is it good for?

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Disney recently bought everything they can get their hands on, such as the star wars stuff, all the marvel things, etc.

I think if you can get disney cheap, it's worth it for a year. But I get more out of prime and netflix myself.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
OK well, I've asked a few people their opinions now and I've gone and done it!! Abbs is super happy and I will be if I get time to watch the movies that I want to see lol.

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
I'm tempted to get it, as I love Disney, and I think there's probably stuff on National Geographic I would be interested in as well.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Well I've watched 2 movies so far and loved both... Noelle and Soul, so that was worth the first month's dosh!

Roberto

Team
Hello Nix,

Nice to see you again, and I hope all is well in this new year.

Last November I've been added to a Disney Plus account and have been streaming a lot of the old movies, and documentaries. This has been a great experience. They have a bit sluggish interface, but that could just be my browser experience. On the TV it's been high enough quality to enjoy the Marvel movies again.

If it is worth paying this much money for each year? No, like I said, we share an account. Hopefully we keep getting away with it.

R.

Reactions: Nix

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
New things this January on Disney, even stuff I like to watch. And there's still old stuff being added to Disney as well.

I think if you didn't have it before: Enough to keep you busy even if you watch things 24/7. If it is something to have long term? No, maybe not. I think I will not renew after this and just wait two years and then get it again.