Soo, Christmas (for those that celebrate it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Mar 30, 2009
Coffeeland
Are you ready for Christmas yet? Done your shopping, wrapped your pressies, sent your cards?

I'm nearly all done, just waiting for 1 present to arrive then wrap up. Most of my cards have been sent, only have about 20 left to dish out now and food shopping will be done on Tuesday.

How are you celebrating it and with who?

We will be seeing my brother and his wife, my daughter's dad, my step-dad and his partner, over the seasonal week. And of course a few friends and neighbours :)

Stormraven

Trusted Member
Oct 24, 2010
Wales, UK
www.prowebforums.com
I'll be staying with my mum and two brothers for Christmas. I've almost finished my Christmas shopping, I've got to get 3 more gifts then I'm done :) I've send my cards out. Although I don't have many friends to send them to hehe.

Stormraven

Trusted Member
Oct 24, 2010
Wales, UK
www.prowebforums.com
I'm very much looking forward to Christmas this year. I'll be taking two weeks off from work and will be spending it at home with my wife and daughters then the week after Christmas, my wife and I are going on a getaway to Biltmore Estate (just the two of us woohoo!) :)

What more could someone ask for hey? Spending it with the people you love :) Hope you have a good one mate :)

Status
Not open for further replies.