Star Wars - Rogue One

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Okay, a handful of elements to tie in the story lines and explain things from the before and after: MARVELOUS.

But I couldn't help but feel like this is an early 2000 movie made by fans. And I mean that in a good and a bad way. I really enjoyed it, much more than I thought I would. But the old fashioned look to indicate that things were from before new hope, if I get that right, looked like they were shiny black iphones designed things. It felt weird. Some of the acting was as cheesy and obvious as it was in 1977. But I am ok with that. I know it's not the official movie kinda thing.

I am glad I finally watched it, I enjoyed it more than I probably should have or expected to. And I am glad it was there to help expand the timeline a little with some fun 'give the fans something fun'.

It helps the wait for the next big official one. No complaints. But it's not any better or worse than the sequels to the Matrix for example. I mean, I am just not taking it too serious.

Go watch it though!

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
I loved it I have to confess :D great movie.

Creaky

OMG Member
Thought it was a great film, on the list to buy once it's out on blu-ray

HoorahForMe

OMG Member
I thought it was entertaining, but rather "same old, same old" Star Wars genre. It was something that I would go to see once and then forget about. I thought the lead female was hot. The plot, as I recall, it's sort of hard to, revolved around before the time of the original Star Wars episode, which I saw about seven times when it premiered. I would recommend going to see it, but if you miss it, no big deal.