The best method of overcoming of hypodynamia

Status
Not open for further replies.

vlada

OMG Member
Oct 26, 2010
I think that I am not alone who has such a problem. It is the wellknown fact that the prolonged work on the computer is not very healthy. All of us who spend a lot of time sitting near the computer are needing physical activity. But because of the lack of the time, we need as effective and as short as possible physical activity. So, I am interested about your methods of training.

Heretic121

OMG Member
Sep 24, 2010
Well, I find having a child helps, especially a newborn. Short of that; I'd suggest any cardiovascular exercise and to do said exercise before going to bed, as part of a normal bedtime routine which will, in turn, help with sleeping. As for a short, effective burst of exercise? I guess it's more down to the individual than anything. However, I have heard that just running up and down a flight of stairs for a while helps.

crimson

OMG Member
Nov 20, 2009
First of all before goin in front of the computer I try to walk for 30 minutes in the morning and before goin to sleep I try to stretch out and again take a walk outside for 30 minutes. It works for me and I hope it works for you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.