We Have Converted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nessie

OMG Member
I'm Admin on a small Ps3 Gaming website. We were using PHPBB3, which was a nightmare, remember we are gamers not coders. We decided to go and purchase Xenforo, and we took Floris up on his conversion offer. All I can say is, Floris has the patience of a saint. because, I didn't have a clue what I was doing. Make a .Sql dump. I ended up googling every second word lol. Floris kept me on the straight and narrow, offered advice, pointed me towards tutorials. Like Mikey's .Sql dump tutorial. Well we finally made it. We're up and running, installed my first addon already, a shoutbox. So thankyou Xenfans for doing a great job.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Hey Nessie, I am very glad to see you have been able to move over to XenForo, and despite the product being new, unlike phpBB, that it Is actually a step forward for your community. Having a fresh board helps you grow. It's a learning process for us all, but I am glad XenFans.com was able to help you take those first steps.

Thank you for the kind words, for sharing the feedback. And have a lot of fun with your ps3 xenforo powered community.

SteveL

OMG Member
Welcome to the Community!!! Floris and the guys here are great to work with and extremely helpful!!

Im in a gaming community to sort of and that is what I use the forum software for as well! Good Luck and enjoy the new forums. Take a peek at my site anytime you like to see some of the potential that can be yours as well.

mappersunited.com

Status
Not open for further replies.