Deleted member 29984

what is everyone's favorite anime

i love dragon ball
my hero
pokemon

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
I remember watching Sword Art Online and liking their virtualised world concept a lot. It feels like that tech is just around the corner, but still.. impossible. Nice to think about.

Maybe I could re-watch Death Note again and see if I still like it. Spirited Away, I was much younger when I saw that and just really liked it :P haha

Monarch

OMG Member
It has been soooo long since I've watched any Anime, but Netflix now has this LOVE, DEATH + ROBOTS thing, and it's freaking awesome.

D

Deleted member 29984

yea everyone loves watching netflix i never used it but i just watch yt got lots of stuff there

Floris

Staff member
yea everyone loves watching netflix i never used it but i just watch yt got lots of stuff there
You ever considered paying for youtube red or youtube premium, whatever it is called? To get ad-free youtube and those youtube series?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 29984

yea nah floris i just watch the ads takes 5 more seconds not gettin my money unless i want something lol

Floris

Staff member
yea nah floris i just watch the ads takes 5 more seconds not gettin my money unless i want something lol

https://www.mycinema.pro/

I use this, it makes youtube better for me on my system. Nicer player, cleaner interface, dark mode, always the right resolution, and there are no ads. Any ads that do slip through I use uBlock Origin

Last edited:

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
My Abbs is very much into Anime, she loves RWBY, Castle in the Sky, Pokemon, FairyTale etc etc

richard29

OMG Member
I love dragon ball super and specially the black saga, evangelion, naruto and saint seiya.

Floris

Staff member
I love dragon ball super and specially the black saga, evangelion, naruto and saint seiya.
Ah, I can tell you're not unknown to the genre, nice. And yes, I agree :D :D
I remember spirited away - that was so cool
I think because of the speed of the movie and the way it flows, that it is so easy to watch. I could re-watch that a few times still.