What did everyone do with their Albums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

George_imported

OMG Member
What did every one do with their albums when they switched from vB to XF?

This is a widely used feature of my site as people post pictures of their dogs every day.
I can not just remove this feature many members will be mad I removed their pictures.

So what did every one do with their user albums. Is there any way to convert them to something else to use with in Xenforo?

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
It was not used at all by my users, so I have completely discontinued this feature. Sorry.

George_imported

OMG Member
Yeah this seems to be the only thing holding me back. :(
I really want to move off of the vB platform but if I can not find a fix for this I may just have to have a peek at IPB. Which I would rather not do that. I really like the XF software.

Vincent_imported

Trusted Member
As for now, there are no available galleries.

There is a gallery add-on available here: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/mercgallery-lite-beta-1.14514/
It has been in Beta for a long time now, and there is no importer from vB to mercGallery ready :(
So I doubt you'll be able to use that.

King Kovifor is also working on a XenForo Gallery Add-on from what I've heard for a long time already :) Perhaps he'll release it after the xF 1.1 release?

The reason why I'm telling you this is because I just wanna let you know that there's plans so your conversion shouldn't be too far away :)

cam2

OMG Member
Floris, if one of these galleries were released, can you import my photo albums to the new gallery after you have finished my conversion?

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
I will be able to use any vBulletin import script currently on xenforo.com - if they don't have this feature, I can't import it.

Status
Not open for further replies.