xenForo calendar available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoctorWatsOn

OMG Member
Woo Hoo! :D

If like me you need a calendar, Jason has just added one for his XenAtendo events add-on, I am so excited I had to share the news over here - see this thread on the xenForo forum.

DoctorWatsOn

OMG Member
What I like about it in particular is that it inserts a google map for the event’s venue, allows users to confirm if they are likely to attend AND creates a linked thread in a selected forum. :cool:

Now, having just spotted an auto-tweet of threads add-on, all new events added to my site can go straight out on twitter too - yay!

Mikey

:mikey:
Staff member
I wish Jaxel would release his mods here at xenfans.com too :)

ragtek

OMG Member
Why? So he'd have 2 places to check on for questions? ;)
And don't fortget to update the package,etc...

I'm supporting mine on 2 places (xenforo & xendach => german xenforo community) and it's really timeconsuming ( is this the right word?:D )

Vincent_imported

Trusted Member
And don't fortget to update the package,etc...

I'm supporting mine on 2 places (xenforo & xendach => german xenforo community) and it's really timeconsuming ( is this the right word?:D )
Yeah, but a space would be better ;)

And I agree with you.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Why? So he'd have 2 places to check on for questions? ;)
So he can reach a bigger audience, get more feedback on his resources, and grow popularity for his addon?
And as per sticky thread in the addon forum, releases should come with .zip files :)

morshi101

OMG Member
Hey, after going through all the comments over here, I am really interested in the calendar add-on. I would really like to test it once. Definitely when people will come to know about it, its popularity will increase. It is also desirable that the releases should be in the zip files.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Hey, after going through all the comments over here, I am really interested in the calendar add-on. I would really like to test it once. Definitely when people will come to know about it, its popularity will increase. It is also desirable that the releases should be in the zip files.

The thread here is a mention that someone worked on it, it's not a release or posted as one. But yeah, I hope the author of the plugin also releases it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.