Your favorite Genre'

Nickie

OMG Member
What is your favorite genre' in literature? I find myself quite diversified but drifting back to fantasy every time. I love reading about knights and dragons with a sprinkling of wizards and mages. Anne McCaffery does a great job with this but Isaac Asimov was my first true love.

Azhria Lilu

OMG Member
Fantasy and Urban Fantasy are my main go-to genres. I do enjoy the odd crime/thriller novel as well, but it depends on the author

Challenged

OMG Member
I guess that I'm the odd man out here. I'm an history buff and a sociological fan, so, anything pertaining to WWII or why people act a certain way within a society catches my reading preference fancy. Psychology runs a very close second for my tastes. Biographies and autobiographies of various historical figures can also warrant my attention.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Vampires and witches :D

KilljoyDivine

OMG Member
Magical realism, cyberpunk, modern/contemp/urban fantasy, science fiction, I'm not super terribly picky. In general fiction though.

CrayCray

OMG Member
Fantasy and Urban Fantasy are my main go-to genres. I do enjoy the odd crime/thriller novel as well, but it depends on the author
Magical realism, cyberpunk, modern/contemp/urban fantasy, science fiction, I'm not super terribly picky. In general fiction though.
Yes to that, yes to this, yes to all of it!

sci fi, cyberpunk, fantasy, .. how .. why .. add crime and mystery, you got an awesome weekend.

KilljoyDivine

OMG Member
True! I've started reading a little bit more crime and drama, I've enjoyed what I've read!

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
I sometimes wonder how reading stories ala csi or ncis would actually be enjoyable, compared to other stories that aren't also on tv.