Your favorite podcasts & podcast suggestions

Em95

OMG Member
What are some of your favorite podcasts? I mostly enjoy stuff like Joe Rogan, the H3H3 podcast, funhaus, and a few others. What are some podcasts you enjoy?

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
What are some of your favorite podcasts? I mostly enjoy stuff like Joe Rogan, the H3H3 podcast, funhaus, and a few others. What are some podcasts you enjoy?
I used to listen to loads of them, and try out 10 new ones each year and stick to one that I like. But over the last 24 months it has gone down a lot. It has turned into politics and politics and politics. It's rather annoying for now. I am down to a single podcast and I might just take a break from that and pick things up again next year.

Stuff you should know was very good, but it got rather spammy.

Mila

OMG Member
I like Reply All because they talk about technology and internet issues. They explain tweets that have different layers, in some episodes little political. Hardcore History is amazing podcast in which Joe Rogan is good. Those who are interested in music and show business podcast of Gilbert Gottfrieds are good. Song Craft is great if you are interested in songwriting. Dollar Country is great if you are interested in the history of American music.

Floris

Staff member
I like Reply All because they talk about technology and internet issues. They explain tweets that have different layers, in some episodes little political. Hardcore History is amazing podcast in which Joe Rogan is good. Those who are interested in music and show business podcast of Gilbert Gottfrieds are good. Song Craft is great if you are interested in songwriting. Dollar Country is great if you are interested in the history of American music.
I will give Reply All a go, and look them up later.

BigDave

OMG Member
I stopped getting into the H3 podcast because it's just become a political mess. And now he has his Frenemies show, which I also can't get into.

I don't listen to podcasts all that much. I do enjoy the Mega 64 podcast from time to time though.

Floris

Staff member
I stopped getting into the H3 podcast because it's just become a political mess. And now he has his Frenemies show, which I also can't get into.

I don't listen to podcasts all that much. I do enjoy the Mega 64 podcast from time to time though.
Some clips are super fun, but yeh, i can do without it now as well.