• Connect today Guest, Join our never resetting minecraft 1.20.4 survival server, where we explore, mine, build, and survive together. We are a family-friendly community, and open to all over the age of 13. Bring friends and make new ones!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market, Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more. We can't wait to have you join us!

1MB Feature: Which Mobs Cannot Spawn in your Region

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
By default in /general if you build anything, it is not protected from grief. There's no land-control either. However, players in the group 1MB Member and up, will be able to request a manual region protection. mrfloris will then come and protect it, making you the owner. This can come with a few perks in the form of region flags.

Yes, grief is not allowed, nor is stealing. The /rules apply to everybody. If you get griefed, report it. We will perm ban the griefer and help you restore what we can.

To be completely in control, request region protection. After which you and those who you grant access as a member, will have the ability to still build. And set region flags, well .. a handful of them.

This thread is specifically about which mobs you don't wish to spawn in your region.

We've added a command called: /togglemobs

It will inform you to read THIS thread, and tells you the cost for this flag permission is a million from you /money.

If you a- have not yet set this permission, and b- can afford it, it will tell you to type: /togglemobs confirm

This is a one time permission setup. You can now type: /here, and click on [flags].
On page 2 there's a "deny spawning" flag, clicking it will prefill the chat input with the command. All you have to do is give it a list of mobs to prevent from spawning.
Screenshot 2020-08-31 at 10.18.42.png

Screenshot 2020-08-31 at 10.18.03.png

Screenshot 2020-08-31 at 10.19.44.png
Note: the list is a valid mobtype name, no spaces, and delimited with a comma, like so:
creeper,phantom,skeleton

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
tldr;

Screenshot 2020-08-31 at 10.26.39.png

Type: /togglemobs

It will inform you to read this thread, and that it will cost you a million dollars to get this permission.

If you already have the permission it will tell you. Otherwise type: /togglemobs confirm

After which you can go to your region and type : /here, then click on [flags], go to page 2, and set deny-spawning to the types of mobs you don't want to spawn.