• Connect today Guest, Join our never resetting minecraft 1.20.4 survival server, where we explore, mine, build, and survive together. We are a family-friendly community, and open to all over the age of 13. Bring friends and make new ones!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market, Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more. We can't wait to have you join us!

active 1MB Game: /run

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
We have a TNTRun like game, called: 1MB Run.

You can join it from the general world at any time by typing: /run

It will publicly announce that you've joined, hopefully provoking others to join you.

The run game will wait for a while until there's enough players to start a new game.

Once enough players are there, it will count to 30, giving people time to re-join if they got kicked, or timed out or a friend is joining the server still.

Once the game actually starts, nobody can join.

Once it starts, you are on level 8, start walking or running, even jumping, to avoid falling through the holes in the floor.

Level 7 .. 6 .. 5 .. until you are on level 1 and fall through.

Unless! You're the last person to stay alive, and then you're the winner.

If you die and the game is still running you get put into the spectator box.

The winner will get a run-rewards box, with running shoes that give you temporary super speed. A cracked diamond that when used will pay out money (and then shatter in bits and pieces), a magic wand (but it lost it's power, talk to Jacky at /warp shops to exchange them for a working one). And a handful of other fun things.

Note: If you have received running shoes and cracked diamonds in the past, and they do not work, contact mrfloris and we will exchange them for newer 2020 working ones.

Generally, 3 or 4 players are needed to start a running game.