• Connect today Guest, Join our never resetting minecraft 1.20.3-1.20.6 survival server, where we explore, mine, build, and survive together. We are a family-friendly community, and open to all over the age of 13. Bring friends and make new ones!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market, Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more. We can't wait to have you join us!

1MB "/nick" nickname feature

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Players in the PATRON group and higher can use /nick to set a nickname.

They can utilize /nick info to access this thread, and they have the option to use /nick menu to open the GUI for selecting a color.

Players also can turn off their nickname within the /nick menu.

Within the /nick menu, a player can select a single color, choose two colors, or request a rainbow color.

A single color will be applied at the beginning of the nickname.

Selecting two colors will prompt a menu where the player first chooses a <firstcolor>NICKNAME color and then selects the NICKNAME<secondcolor> color.

For requesting three colors or the rainbow option, a notice will be sent to a staff member who will address the request when available.

Rules:

We offer the nickname feature to allow further personalization of your character.

Abuse, trolling, and impersonation are not tolerated.

If we suspect misuse of this privilege, we reserve the right to revoke it or request that you stop.

Last edited: