Staff member
Gaga is in it? Maybe i will check the trailer

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
GaGa is the lead female

Vloop

Patron
Gaga has already played a role at one of "American Horror Story" seasons - about a hotel, I think - but I haven't seen it. By the trailer of this movie she seems good, voice intonation, eye work... Well... It may not be hard to play someone that has the same job as you. But the question is: Is this a remake of one of many classics with the same name? - Just google "imdb a star is born"

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Gaga has already played a role at one of "American Horror Story" seasons - about a hotel, I think - but I haven't seen it. By the trailer of this movie she seems good, voice intonation, eye work... Well... It may not be hard to play someone that has the same job as you. But the question is: Is this a remake of one of many classics with the same name? - Just google "imdb a star is born"
That was a cool episode.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Going to be watching this with the girls tonight.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Hmm didn't think much of it to be honest... imo it was 45 min too long and very depressing.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Hmm didn't think much of it to be honest... imo it was 45 min too long and very depressing.
Hearing you say that means I probably won't like it. Thanks for the update, I think I am going to skip this one :D

Sorry it wasn't as anticipated.