• Connect today Guest, Join our never resetting Minecraft 1.21.1 survival server, where we explore, mine, build, and survive together. We are a family-friendly community, and open to all over the age of 13. Bring friends and make new ones!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market, Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more. We can't wait to have you join us!

AFK (Away From Keyboard) Information

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
AFK is short for Away From Keyboard.

This is a feature 1MB offers that tracks idle players.

A player can go AFK automatically by being idle in the game. You don't have to do anything to make that happen.
Or a player can manually go AFK, by typing: /afk
It's optional to set a reason: /afk Feeding my cat

AFK states are announced globally in-game and on our Discord #server-chat channel.

When you go AFK, your playtime will pause, and certain mobs will stop spawning around you.

You are not safe when you're in AFK mode. You can still die. Be mindful where you go AFK.
(If you die, you can use /dback, to go back to last death point)

To return from AFK mode, just become an active player again. This will happen automatically.
It will also announce globally again that you're no longer idle.

We do NOT allow players to use any means to prevent going AFK (anti-afk-ing)
We really prefer you don't gain an advantage while you're in AFK mode. Auto-farming etc.
If you wish to get resources, then please be an active player. Being away from keyboard means you're not actually there playing, so please then don't.

Players who are idle who get tagged or sent a message, will automatically reply with: they are not here ..

Players who are AFK will have an orange round dot in front of their name

Last edited: