Any fans of Pro Wrestling?

BigDave

OMG Member
Are there any fans here of pro wrestling? I watch stuff like WWE and AEW. I will sometimes watch other wrestling organizations on YouTube and other sites. I grew up a fan of WCW and WWF (now WWE). I was a huge fan of Sting, Goldberg, Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock, Mick Foley (Mankind, Dude Love, Cactus Jack), The Undertaker, Kane, Hulk Hogan, and more.

I sadly am not into it like I used to be. I try to catch both WWE and AEW these days, but mostly tune into AEW, and on some occasions WWE. WWE to me, has been predictable nonsense for the past 10-15 years. I can predict where most storylines go, as they like to repeat the same, or similar storylines, as they literally have no idea how to produce anything new or cutting edge. But, they do have a lot of good wrestlers, who put on great shows. But, some of them can't deliver us a character to go along with it. Some of the best wrestlers in WWE are poor, or boring on the mic and in the character department.

Anyway, what are your thoughts on pro wrestling as a whole? I get into all kinds of wrestling, anything that promotes good matches and storylines, I'm in.

EagleEye

OMG Member
Is WWE considered "Pro" wrestling? Always thought it was more entertainment.

WWF(WWE) Was my entire childhood, I grew up idolising Shawn Michaels. Was also a big fan of Goldberg, Brock Lesnar and Steve Austin. Used to beg my dad to buy every WWE Game that came out.