Any love for fountain pens?

iso

OMG Member
I know it's not quite what this forum is for, but I'm just curious if anyone else is a pen enthusiast. I collect fountain pens and I absolutely LOVE writing with one. My favorite pens are Montblanc, but they're a bit pricey so I only have a few. I've got a Lamy Al-Star for day-to-day use, but I've been having a lot of fun lately with my new Montblanc 144 (pics tomorrow)

Any of you enjoy writing with fountain pens?

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
For creative writing and just throwing things to paper before they go into the computer, is my Uni-Ball Signo DX, when I want to be formal and take my time writing, and do it on a slow and per sentence basis, I like the #zen that a fountain pen gives me, like my TWSBI Diamond 580AL Blue. It's not old fashioned, but it feels great in the hand, the tip doesn't split super easy, and it's clear so you can see the ink inside of it.

iso

OMG Member
TWSBI makes a pretty solid pen. I love that you can break them all the way down. What size nib do you use?

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
TWSBI makes a pretty solid pen. I love that you can break them all the way down. What size nib do you use?
. Do not reember. But i try to remember to stay below 100