Any Weekend Plans?

elmo

OMG Member
Kids birthday party saturday and sunday, and there is no way out of it since its my kids birthday

Reactions: Nix

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Well, the weekend was nice... this week will be an odd one as this week Abbs starts her 6th from induction part 1 then the next day is Prom!!! So I've got a lot to do to prepare for that still.... sigh....lol Also Prom day is one of my bestie's birthday so there is that too.... however the actual weekend at the moment is quiet.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
This weekend my plan is to live like a King.

• Love

elmo

OMG Member
Kid is away for the weekend and my sister is getting married, so thats nice. Maybe spend sunday at work to get caught up on things before vacation starts

elmo

OMG Member
Wedding went fine, as far as i know they are still married today.

Current weekend plans are exactly None. 4 weeks of vacation starting tomorrow and no work untill 31st july.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Abbs Dad is back from France tomorrow for the weekend. So lots to talk about and plan for the coming weeks as he might be moving to France!!!

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Nothing planned this weekend. Had a friend over for diner last night (hence the cleaning in the other thread). But taking it easier today before starting missions upstairs next week.

Floris

Staff member
Research, research, thinking .. and drawing conclusions. Brain weekend.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Barbie movie later today!

Floris

Staff member
This weekend will be about 'gaming', 'research for projects', 'updating todo lists', and 'extra sleep'.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
This weekend I'm supposed to see my brother but will have to wing it as he has car problems.

Last edited:

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Going to see the Zundert flower parade on Sunday and spending time in Antwerp. If I survive the coach trip with my mother on Friday

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Going to see the Zundert flower parade on Sunday and spending time in Antwerp. If I survive the coach trip with my mother on Friday
I hope you have a brilliant time...

Floris

Staff member
Hello everyone,

I hope you are doing well. I had a relaxing weekend where I was able to take some time for myself. This upcoming weekend, I plan on doing the same thing but also want to set aside some time to organize my offline to-do lists and learn new things related to my hobbies. I refer to them as hobbies, but they are actually just little projects that bring me joy, such as photography and home improvement tasks.

I always enjoy hearing about other people's plans and intentions for their hobbies and weekends. This forum has been a great support system for me during tough times and has helped me gain perspective when I need it the most.

This week, I'm going to focus on tidying up and cleaning so that I can achieve my goals for the weekend.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Housework and probably George over to see Abbs Saturday.

Floris

Staff member
Birthday, but, i dont want to celebrate it, and my back hurts really bad. So. ill be in bed most likely. lol