Any Weekend Plans?

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
So, what are your weekends like?
Do you have a routine or is it all crazy and random or totally chilled?
What are your plans this weekend?

Me - Every weekend is different but it is normally chilled and relaxed with a hint of housework! Friday night is when it starts. This is my night to myself when I can stay up all night long or get an early one. Saturdays are chill days with me and my kid and then Sundays are mostly chill out days with hints of housework and my kid's Dad comes over to visit (long story). SO yer - how exciting? lol...

This weekend however will be slightly different as Saturday night is a girlie night in. We will be cooking up cheeseburger in a bun with sweet potato fries and having a homemade banoffee cheesecake for pudding!!

So, how about you?

Aussie

OMG Member
I've never tried sweet potato fries - are they good? I have seen them premade but never got them.

My weekends are hectic and all over, and have been for the last year! I miss routine.

This weekend will be another out of the ordinary. Today - friday, I will have my Mums 20 week old puppy here to sit. My mum and her partner are going on a roadtrip for the day so I will take the terror. Then this weekend will be mega packing weekend, I move house next weekend. I have sorted most but need to buy some more plastic boxes to pack. And quite a bit of washing to do.

Iestyn

OMG Member
My weekend will be hectic, but in a good way. Will be having a family gathering and get to see my little nephew :)

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
@Aussie Sweet potato fries are amazing. You should try them. Good luck with the puppy sitting and the packing.

@Iestyn Have a great time with the family.

I'm just waiting to get the cheesecake out of the freezer now and into the fridge then get ready and start cooking.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
My plans for the weekend went terribly wrong. Everything I tried backfired and I .. just .. whatever.
No, next weekend I will go to the Apple store and steal all their iMacs, they get them back once they release a proper new one.

Iestyn

OMG Member
@Aussie Sweet potato fries are amazing. You should try them. Good luck with the puppy sitting and the packing.

@Iestyn Have a great time with the family.

I'm just waiting to get the cheesecake out of the freezer now and into the fridge then get ready and start cooking.

How was your cheesecake? I had a great weekend, got to see family and especially my little nephew, cheered me right up :)

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
@Iestyn it was rank lol... the main dinner now that was amazing :D

Floris

Staff member
All my plans changed for the weekend, I am basically free now I guess. Well, Friday I get a haircut if all goes well. And then I am free for a #caturday or just hang out on the boards here.

Aussie

OMG Member
This weekend is the big move!

Heaps to do but do-able. I shall expect the crash after.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
@Aussie Good luck with the move this weekend, I'll have my fingers crossed it goes well for you.

I don't know what's going on Saturday, I might have some time to myself as my kid might well be going to a family party for a few hours....yey.... that would be awesome! As you can tell I don't get much time for myself at the weekend lol.

Sunday will no doubt be the same as every Sunday but I might drag everyone to the cinema if I can find anything on the everyone will want to see.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
It's mother's day this Sunday and the clocks change too so good and bad lol. I have no idea what I'm doing yet, hoping for nice surprises.

Floris

Staff member
Be angry at Google Suite and eat Chinese food and watch movies and tv and then go to bed

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
I work Saturdays, but am off Fridays so my weekend is a little odd! Tomorrow, a friend and I are spending the afternoon in Cheltenham. I'll probably go and see Mum on Sunday, hopefully have a roast over there too!

Floris

Staff member
My plans for the weekend keep changing! Maybe I will just be online here and have fun on the forums all weekend.

Aussie

OMG Member
I havent made plans, but am in need of rest! And pottering about the garden and settling into the new place. Its been bliss.

Floris

Staff member
For tonight, no time to caturday! POUT
I have time to post on the board, and that's it

Creaky

OMG Member
Mothers day on Sunday so busy then, hope to get some flying done this weekend as well with the drone.

Floris

Staff member
The end of January is always a "yay, bye christmas, bye birthday, .. time to rel.. NO February TODO list, what are you doing here!!" moments for me. So this weekend I've had little rest. I have been cycling through all my various todo lists just to get little and big things done.

The point is to use my weekends to both relax, have fun, but be productive while I am, while spending time offline getting the apartment ready for a couple of things, including Spring!

Just so I can have my weekends in Spring time to myself to go out and do photo sessions and explore the world (even if it is in my own little area).

So this weekend: I've been busy, and I've made progress. As little as it is.

Monarch

OMG Member
I want to do what I do every weekend, go out and not sit home. Could be visiting friends, to going out.

Floris

Staff member
My plans are now: Waking up, cleaning, resting, tidying up, resting, cleaning, napping, and repeat.

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Laundry is the first order of the day, well tea and breakfast is always first, but housework wise got to get the laundry going