Anyone else here play Sims 4?

CraftKitten21

OMG Member
Outside of Minecraft, this is the other game that I can spend hours playing and not even realize it. I have several of the expansions, packs, etc. I think I am only missing like 3 or 4 at this point. I get one or two of them whenever they go on sale. I mainly like to build in the game and seldomly play with the actual sims. I just like making houses and stuff. Anyone else here a fan of the game?

Emma

OMG Member
Its graphics are good and CAS and world edit modes also. The game packs are so good now I have Sims 4 on computer it is so easy to play everything runs without limitation. Many people enjoy the game pack it’s better and fun.

BigDave

OMG Member
I used to play it a lot, but kind of lost interest. I think the fact that I played the Sims games most of my life, I have kind of lost interest as it all feels the same to me. The Sims 4 is great, but I just feel like I'm not as into it as I used to be.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
I have Sims 4 on the PS5.... this is the only console it has not died on me so far... I am totally jinxed with this game crashing and freezing all the time. I've tried every console and so far fingers crossed it's working on this one.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
When I am 75 I wanna play all the sims games. So at some point I need 3 generations of computers to play all the games, I need to start a collection now. for later.

• Haha
Reactions: Nix