Are you in a relationship?

PurpleCrow

OMG Member
I live with my OH, we've been together nearly a year and plan on moving into a house and starting a family next year
<
Soooo excited!

What about you?

Azza Dutt

OMG Member
Nah, my longest relationship was about a day when I was about 8.
<
<

I've now decided I don't really care about getting into a relationship, and scince then it's been quite funny watching everyone else running about around me trying to be in one and wondering why I don't seem to care as much as them. Don't get me wrong if a nice enough girl comes along and wants to hook up I'm game, but I'm not gonna go rushing about wasting time looking that hard.

Freek

OMG Member
[quote name='SidVicious' date='18 October 2009 - 09:48 PM' timestamp='1255916899' post='781']

Pfft, relationships are good but they never last as long as you want them to.

[/quote]

QFT

SidVicious

OMG Member
[quote name='Freek' date='19 October 2009 - 02:28 AM' timestamp='1255919327' post='787']

QFT

[/quote]

QFT?

Freek

OMG Member
Quoted For the Truth. Meaning everything you said was said perfectly and I wouldn't have put it any other way.

Whisper

OMG Member
In the past month i've managed to be in 3 relationships. I'm questioning if I am girl crazy.
<

Sievewright

OMG Member
I've been in a relationship for 15 months, without a break.

it would be around 21 months, but yeah things were rocky at the beginning to say the least.

I'm quite happy, and yeah we have our arguements, but we're never too quick to say sorry
<

Some people find love, others never seem to prosper, However, keep trying and one day you will find your match,

Some people just find theirs sooner than others
<

Jack

OMG Member
Was, until last week.

Hate girls that cry when the get rid of you. That happened and they were like come back, and I was like erm....no.

They are really annoying at times.

imported_Nix

OMG Member
The girl's name is Rachel. To say I'm in love would be saying the least. She's fallen for me in more ways than one, which can always be a good thing in a guy's point of view.
<
Most relationships start out strong and usually trickle off after time... reasons being you get bored of the person, sex isn't that interesting anymore, so bored you start arguments for no reasons, etc. I've been dating this girl for around 7 months now and we're as strong as the day we've met. Don't get me wrong, this isn't the first time I've been in love; there was a lady once... but that's another story.
<
I don't believe in "the one" but I do believe in human commitment, something you find in the best of relationships. It's the willingness to dedicate your time and energy to another being on the planet, that my girlfriend and I do with each other. I am an atheist, her family as well as herself are fanatically Christian. I opened up her world (in more ways than one) when she couldn't believe how genuine of a person I was after the fact she was dating an atheist. At first, she wanted to break off the relationship (after a few days of getting to know her), but we consented with each other to work out an agreement.

shamzblueworld

OMG Member
well i was, but now i am single. and wants to be in a relationship. because alone is pretty boring i want someone to be with me all the time
<

imported_Karl

OMG Member
I'm single, but seeing someone from work, not the best idea because my boss is a bit of a dick. But I'm not complaining, if you know what I mean
<

Freek

OMG Member
[quote name='Ahtsham' date='24 October 2009 - 11:25 PM' timestamp='1256441155' post='1898']

well i was, but now i am single. and wants to be in a relationship. because alone is pretty boring i want someone to be with me all the time
<

[/quote]

Alone is not boring! I conduct all of my best experiments when I'm alone. People can get annoying.

Whisper

OMG Member
I've been in a relationship for almost 2 weeks. We are very close to eachother.
<

Manifest Ko

OMG Member
[quote name='Nix' date='24 October 2009 - 03:05 PM' timestamp='1256411110' post='1799']

The girl's name is Rachel. To say I'm in love would be saying the least. She's fallen for me in more ways than one, which can always be a good thing in a guy's point of view.
<
Most relationships start out strong and usually trickle off after time... reasons being you get bored of the person, sex isn't that interesting anymore, so bored you start arguments for no reasons, etc. I've been dating this girl for around 7 months now and we're as strong as the day we've met. Don't get me wrong, this isn't the first time I've been in love; there was a lady once... but that's another story.
<
I don't believe in "the one" but I do believe in human commitment, something you find in the best of relationships. It's the willingness to dedicate your time and energy to another being on the planet, that my girlfriend and I do with each other. I am an atheist, her family as well as herself are fanatically Christian. I opened up her world (in more ways than one) when she couldn't believe how genuine of a person I was after the fact she was dating an atheist. At first, she wanted to break off the relationship (after a few days of getting to know her), but we consented with each other to work out an agreement.

[/quote]

I have one question: What is an atheist?

And my longest relationship lasted about 7 months then after that I dont know what happen I just got anoyed by her one day and "broke her heart."

Incogneto

OMG Member
[quote name='Karl' date='25 October 2009 - 04:24 AM' timestamp='1256444661' post='1937']

I'm single, but seeing someone from work, not the best idea because my boss is a bit of a dick. But I'm not complaining, if you know what I mean
<

[/quote]

LOL. I remember you telling me about this..

Manifest; you should just use google.

Define: Atheist..

Google:

MrJohn

OMG Member
I have been in a relationship for a bit over a month now, things are going really well.