Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
They've put the date back in the UK to 31st December :uhh:

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
They've put the date back in the UK to 31st December :uhh:

Yeh it's a bit of a trend to announce things and then use corona to advertise it saying you dont do it now.. it's a nice way to help hype it up even more.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
They bought it forward again for the PS5.... ordered and waiting :D

Floris

Staff member
They bought it forward again for the PS5.... ordered and waiting :D

i want a playstation 5 :(
i think it is time again, but i will have to buy a tv to plug it into, and my eyes aren't what they used to be and there's so much detail, i hardly follow what's happening on the screen.

If it was affordable, it was worth trying, now it's hell. lol

BigDave

OMG Member
Valhalla should be out for the Xbone and PS4 as well. So if you don't have any of the new gen consoles, I think the last gen versions will do just fine. That's how I'm going to play the game, same with the new Watchdogs. I won't be getting any of the new consoles until after a year or two.

Floris

Staff member
Valhalla should be out for the Xbone and PS4 as well. So if you don't have any of the new gen consoles, I think the last gen versions will do just fine. That's how I'm going to play the game, same with the new Watchdogs. I won't be getting any of the new consoles until after a year or two.

It's black friday, i am keeping an eye on "okay enough" tvs that i can connect a- to my imac, and b- playstation, and see if i can get some games secondhand another day.

EagleEye

OMG Member
I never pre-order Ubisoft games. AlthoughValhalla looks really good, it's not an assassins creed game anymore, but still looks well done.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
George has nearly finished the game now....dunno what's next as still don't have a PS5 :'(:'(:'(

willy007

OMG Member
There is a ps5 version available too. The game is great and one of the best Assassins Creed in my opinion.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
We have the PS5 now and the game on it :D love it!