Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormraven

Trusted Member
Just wanted to give some feedback and to say well done to the staff for making this place welcoming and a general nice community to be a part of, but one thing I do like is the message for members that don't have an avatar.

For those of you who have an avatar and can't see it, here it is:

It's such a simple mod, but very effective. Well done to all the staff, keep up the good work.

Kind Regards
Stormraven.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Thank you Storm for the kind feedback :) Enjoy using that tweak on your own site!

Floris

Staff member
Keep an eye out guys, we'll be working on this as a full fledged add-on after the february newsletter (newsletter is due today)

Hendra Lesmana

OMG Member
yea.. this is so handy.. i have too on my own site hehehe
smile.png

CurveGotti

OMG Member
That looks great, thanks for pointing it out, I hadn't noticed it since I have had an avatar since I registered.

Stormraven

Trusted Member
I still can't get over how simple this mod is but how useful it is. One thing I've always disliked about my site is that 80% of my members don't bother customising their profiles or adding avatars, but now they have a little prompt to do so :)

Keep up the good work Floris, being as I don't have a live Xenforo community yet, I added this mod to my localhost copy because I was bored, and I'm sure it will work wonders on my community when I do the switch :)

Floris

Staff member
I can't wait to find the free time to turn this into a product and release it to our members.

Status
Not open for further replies.