Bad mood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan

OMG Member
Poor ickle Ben.

Get Loz to make you a hot toddy mate, that always works for me.

Heretic121

OMG Member
Haha, sounds good Doctor. I wish I still had the whiskey I brought the other week, but it was too nice not to drink it.
Currently I'm just drinking hot orange juice with sugar in it :D It works well on a sore throat :)

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Hot Orange juice??? EWE lol

I have a cold right now and it's really annoying :(

Heretic121

OMG Member
Hot Orange juice??? EWE lol
HEY! It's not that bad :O Although I said orange squash not orange juice lol
I think I'd throw up if it was hot orange juice xD
EDIT: Oops... I did say orange juice :( Sorry Nix, I meant orange squash lol
I have a cold right now and it's really annoying :(
I know, right? But you're a female, so you're not allowed to have 'man flu'. You have to brave it and be okay :)

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
LOL I hate lemsip its just so wrong.... hot coffee with Baileys for a cold mmmm yup :)

Heretic121

OMG Member
LOL I hate lemsip its just so wrong.... hot coffee with Baileys for a cold mmmm yup :)
I know it is :( I used to just take loads of vitamin C tablets when I got a cold but now it's like "Eh." lol. How the hell did you know I was having coffee with Baileys? :O lol
I seriously need some coffee now.
Brian, I need more coffee now xD

Cezz

OMG Member
I will sympathise though I still don't think you should be allowed to sleep.

I hate lemsip but then I am not fond on any hot drinks.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Waking up with heart burn and snotty nose and bad back got me in a bad mood today.

Heretic121

OMG Member
Waking up with heart burn and snotty nose and bad back got me in a bad mood today.
I feel for you Floris :( My nose won't stop running at the moment. I should get back to bed sir, everything seems better if you're snuggled up and warm xD

... God I sound so camp sometimes...

vlada

OMG Member
lol thanks :)
I took two ibuprofen and I've still got a great headache x(

Hi Ben,
I am absolutely sure that the best remedy for you should be some physical activity. I think that yoga will cure both your headache and your spleen. I am personally using jogging for the purpose of support of my physical and emotional status.

Heretic121

OMG Member
Are you still illy?
Nah, well I still have a bit of a runny nose and I still have my chesty cough (Or smokers cough) lol but I'm better than I was the other day :)
Hi Ben,
I am absolutely sure that the best remedy for you should be some physical activity. I think that yoga will cure both your headache and your spleen. I am personally using jogging for the purpose of support of my physical and emotional status.
Honestly, I think that's probably true but I wasn't in the mood to do any such activity lol. Thank you for the advice though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.