Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Beds!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Nix, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Nix

Nix Just a little crazy! Staff Member

Threads:
    So.... I was wondering what type of bed/mattress do you have and is it comfortable or do you wake up broken?

At the moment for me I am waking up totally broken. I have back pain and my current mattress is so tired out that it aggravates my hips as well. I feel old in the morning and that's not a good feeling! I know I'm old but I don't want to feel like it!!! lol....

So I've taken the plunge with a 100 day money back guarantee, on a new mattress called Emma! Now, I am really nervous about this;
    It's a lot of money if it goes wrong...
    Will it be good enough to take my weight (I am not a skinny minny anymore :( )
    Will I be able to get in and out of it easily?... sounds like a stupid question but I currently have a Temper mattress that is about 9 years old and has had it... so.... it's impossible to get in and out of it with any speed in an emergency for example.
    These questions and concerns will be over soon as it is turning up in the next 48 hours! Then, we shall see!

2. Floris

Floris I'm just me :) Hi. Staff Member

Threads:
    My bed is too old, my mattress is too old. This year has to be the year I get the money together for a new single big mattress for my big butt and a bed to support it. I want a single one, not 2x to make a big one. Which is common in the NL. and i need one that's 220cm long but pref 240 to be honest.. .. width i dunno, 180? but i want a firm one. none of that trying to climb out of it because you sunk into it.

3. Joan

Joan OMG Member

Threads:
    I had an awful mattress and about 2 years ago finally got a new one, and I love it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice