Beds!

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
So.... I was wondering what type of bed/mattress do you have and is it comfortable or do you wake up broken?

At the moment for me I am waking up totally broken. I have back pain and my current mattress is so tired out that it aggravates my hips as well. I feel old in the morning and that's not a good feeling! I know I'm old but I don't want to feel like it!!! lol....

So I've taken the plunge with a 100 day money back guarantee, on a new mattress called Emma! Now, I am really nervous about this;
It's a lot of money if it goes wrong...
Will it be good enough to take my weight (I am not a skinny minny anymore :( )
Will I be able to get in and out of it easily?... sounds like a stupid question but I currently have a Temper mattress that is about 9 years old and has had it... so.... it's impossible to get in and out of it with any speed in an emergency for example.
These questions and concerns will be over soon as it is turning up in the next 48 hours! Then, we shall see!

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
My bed is too old, my mattress is too old. This year has to be the year I get the money together for a new single big mattress for my big butt and a bed to support it. I want a single one, not 2x to make a big one. Which is common in the NL. and i need one that's 220cm long but pref 240 to be honest.. .. width i dunno, 180? but i want a firm one. none of that trying to climb out of it because you sunk into it.

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
I had an awful mattress and about 2 years ago finally got a new one, and I love it!

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Right the Emma mattress is crap for me... Collapsed one side and I'm now trying to get money back or a replacement :(

So looking for possibly a new one again!

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Mine's still pretty okay, but I have low standards these days. Sorry to hear you have to replace yours already. I hope you find a nice spring one.

SpaceKitteh24

OMG Member
Currently, I am sleeping on one of those foam mattresses with a futon mattress under it ontop of a futon base. It can't fold up anymore since I have an actual mattress on it now but it works fine for me. I didn't see a point in getting a bedframe until I moved so I just stuck with this for the last few years.