Just abit of Eye-candy what you think ?

Attachments

• test 2.jpg
    test 2.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 2

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
That is some awesome work you got there :) You're made quick and great progress with your site :)

Floris

Staff member
I rather use a blog properly integrated into xenforo, easier for the users :)

Floris

Staff member
I use it on mrfloris.com - really liking it, xenfans.com started with a blog, powered by wordpress, but I don't really want that kinda integration, i want smooth integration myself.

Vodkaholic

OMG Member
I use it on mrfloris.com - really liking it, xenfans.com started with a blog, powered by wordpress, but I don't really want that kinda integration, i want smooth integration myself.

Yea i understand what you'r saying mate, i will see how it goes anyway done to much work on to not use it now :D

Floris

Staff member
I am not trying to talk you out of it, by all means! Show us how it works when it's done? I am getting quite curious. Heck, maybe you convince me to rethink my opinion about it :D

I am just glad we have a site where we can discuss our pros/cons with each other and share the reasons/arguments as to why we do what we do. This way we all learn how to properly build, run and operate a community.

Vodkaholic

OMG Member
I am not trying to talk you out of it, by all means!
Oh i know i know you'r not silly :D
Show us how it works when it's done? I am getting quite curious. Heck, maybe you convince me to rethink my opinion about it :D
Hope you do change your mind wordpress is endless epicness (imo)

I am just glad we have a site where we can discuss our pros/cons with each other and share the reasons/arguments as to why we do what we do. This way we all learn how to properly build, run and operate a community.
^_^ agree

Mikey

:mikey:
Staff member
Found your dev site ;)

I like when you hover the "RSS" and other icons, that the character gets a speech bubble, very nice ;)

gldtn_imported

OMG Member
Nice work! What are you using to pull stuff for the slider? Is it getting pulled automatically from a certain forum? I would love to do something like this for my community!

I like the footer section too with.. very nice!

Thanks!

Vodkaholic

OMG Member
Nice work! What are you using to pull stuff for the slider? Is it getting pulled automatically from a certain forum? I would love to do something like this for my community!

Thanks!
Yea its all auto.. Pull from two forums atm
as what am using just some custom code to get the job done.

Beverly Johnson

OMG Member
Oh no! You're kidding me? That's not right. Well, do you have plans for more forums or are you only working on blogs now?

Beverly Johnson

OMG Member
Running a forum is never an easy thing to do even with the best forum software. It is more like an unpaid full time job. There are many benefits but at it's worst, the forum life can be very lonely when members desert us and there is no one to share it with. :(

The whole situation can be very disheartening sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.