Books reading?

Mila

OMG Member
Now a days everything is available online and lots of websites which uploaded books and we can read without purchasing. Reading books is a good habit and we should develop this into our children. It helps us to share and discuss valuable information with reference.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
I agree. My daughter is a "bookworm" she loves to read books or online books and fan fic... I've always encouraged her to read. It is important.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Now a days everything is available online and lots of websites which uploaded books and we can read without purchasing. Reading books is a good habit and we should develop this into our children. It helps us to share and discuss valuable information with reference.
There's a lot of services offering a trial period and free books when you sign up. I always try to see if it's a trick I shouldn't fall for, or worth doing. Then I have a few random books I would otherwise not pick and something to read when I can.

With my bad eyes, reading is not fun at times. But when it's going well, I really enjoy it. It's fun to get into a book without knowing what it is about. Builds the fantasy.
I agree. My daughter is a "bookworm" she loves to read books or online books and fan fic... I've always encouraged her to read. It is important.
Good to know! :) In case we ever have to get her a present. haha

Reactions: Nix