Books

Status
Not open for further replies.

vlada

OMG Member
Some of my friends are considering me as an old fashioned person because I am very fond of reading. Generally I am reading the normal books but sometimes I am reading ebooks also. What kind of books do you prefer?

Spartan

OMG Member
I enjoy reading too although I don't read as much as I would like to.

I only read 'real' books, I can't get on with ebooks.

Sci Fi and fantasy are my favourite genres.

vlada

OMG Member
I enjoy reading too although I don't read as much as I would like to.

I only read 'real' books, I can't get on with ebooks.

Sci Fi and fantasy are my favourite genres.
Thanks for your reply to my post. I simply consider that ebooks do not belong to the literature. I like to read books devoted to the history or psychology.

felics

OMG Member
I prefer eBooks because of accessibility. I also like reading about history but the ones I prefer to read are those that deal with chess. Yes, I am a chess buff you might say.

yazmeen

OMG Member
Glad to see some fellow book fans. I myself enjoy reading. Mostly, I read personality development books and business books. Sometimes, I read novels. I am also fond of collecting magazines.

kuyenmotdivad

OMG Member
I like to read books, The latest books I have read include - Andy McNab (Zero Hour | Brute Force | Bravo Two Zero | Crossfire), Hopefully I'll buy some of his newer books as well as these were great books. I mostly like history books like WW1 + 2, Egyptian, Roman etc...

crimson

OMG Member
I love to read conspiracy theory books. I enjoy them the most and of course science fiction books.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
I love Dan Brown and Anne Rice books :D

Stormraven

Trusted Member
I haven't read a proper book since I left school. Apart from programming books a while back, but my two favorite books of all time are:

Underground to Canada - It's about 2 friends that escape slavery
Of Mice and Men - Everyone knows this one =P

crimson

OMG Member
Conspiracy theory fan? Michael Thomas Coffield is one of my favorite authors check out his books.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
I am working on chapter 5 of my book, the last one! And then I am done with many months of rewriting, rethinking, redoing phrases, etc. And I will be a step closer to rewriting it one more time to build better momentum and improve the overall mood etc. 2011 is going to be an exciting year, I hope.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
I wish I had the concentration to be able to write a book.

Vincent_imported

Trusted Member
I am working on chapter 5 of my book, the last one! And then I am done with many months of rewriting, rethinking, redoing phrases, etc. And I will be a step closer to rewriting it one more time to build better momentum and improve the overall mood etc. 2011 is going to be an exciting year, I hope.

So? What's your book about? :)

crimson

OMG Member
Sounds like Floris' book is interesting, give us some few insights there man!

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Nix only wishes she knew :)

Nah, seen as if you told me you would have to kill me...... I don't wanna be killed lol :eek:

I'll wait till I can buy it :p

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
After seeing the first few episodes of Game of Thrones, the English version of the books are on my list to buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.