Books

Status
Not open for further replies.

vlada

OMG Member
Oct 26, 2010
Some of my friends are considering me as an old fashioned person because I am very fond of reading. Generally I am reading the normal books but sometimes I am reading ebooks also. What kind of books do you prefer?

Spartan

OMG Member
Jul 10, 2008
www.deadlystream.com
I enjoy reading too although I don't read as much as I would like to.

I only read 'real' books, I can't get on with ebooks.

Sci Fi and fantasy are my favourite genres.

vlada

OMG Member
Oct 26, 2010
I enjoy reading too although I don't read as much as I would like to.

I only read 'real' books, I can't get on with ebooks.

Sci Fi and fantasy are my favourite genres.
Thanks for your reply to my post. I simply consider that ebooks do not belong to the literature. I like to read books devoted to the history or psychology.

felics

OMG Member
Nov 24, 2010
I prefer eBooks because of accessibility. I also like reading about history but the ones I prefer to read are those that deal with chess. Yes, I am a chess buff you might say.

yazmeen

OMG Member
Oct 26, 2010
Glad to see some fellow book fans. I myself enjoy reading. Mostly, I read personality development books and business books. Sometimes, I read novels. I am also fond of collecting magazines.

kuyenmotdivad

OMG Member
Oct 24, 2010
Sheffield, UK
offtopicdiscussions.net
I like to read books, The latest books I have read include - Andy McNab (Zero Hour | Brute Force | Bravo Two Zero | Crossfire), Hopefully I'll buy some of his newer books as well as these were great books. I mostly like history books like WW1 + 2, Egyptian, Roman etc...

crimson

OMG Member
Nov 20, 2009
I love to read conspiracy theory books. I enjoy them the most and of course science fiction books.

Stormraven

Trusted Member
Oct 24, 2010
Wales, UK
www.prowebforums.com
I haven't read a proper book since I left school. Apart from programming books a while back, but my two favorite books of all time are:

Underground to Canada - It's about 2 friends that escape slavery
Of Mice and Men - Everyone knows this one =P

crimson

OMG Member
Nov 20, 2009
Conspiracy theory fan? Michael Thomas Coffield is one of my favorite authors check out his books.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Jan 1, 2001
Netherlands
mrfloris.com
I am working on chapter 5 of my book, the last one! And then I am done with many months of rewriting, rethinking, redoing phrases, etc. And I will be a step closer to rewriting it one more time to build better momentum and improve the overall mood etc. 2011 is going to be an exciting year, I hope.

Reactions: 1 person

Vincent_imported

Trusted Member
Dec 1, 2010
Belgium
www.hlxbans.net
I am working on chapter 5 of my book, the last one! And then I am done with many months of rewriting, rethinking, redoing phrases, etc. And I will be a step closer to rewriting it one more time to build better momentum and improve the overall mood etc. 2011 is going to be an exciting year, I hope.

So? What's your book about? :)

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.