• Connect today Guest, Join our never resetting minecraft 1.20.3-1.20.6 survival server, where we explore, mine, build, and survive together. We are a family-friendly community, and open to all over the age of 13. Bring friends and make new ones!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market, Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more. We can't wait to have you join us!

Bottled Exp - store your 1MB exp

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Do you want to keep your hard-earned exp safe and sound? We've got you covered! Don't worry if you think it might cost a lot, making money on the 1MoreBlock.com Minecraft server is easy peasy. Plus, your /money balance is universal, which means you can use it at any shop in /oneblock spawn or /skyblock spawn.

Let's dive into the exciting news! Previously, you had to go to a specific bedrock in one particular world and use dragon breath to store your exp. However, the cost was 80 per hit or 800 per 10x sneak hit. But now, things have changed for the better!

Although the price has increased, you can now use the dragon breath to store your exp globally, and even at your base! Simply hold the dragon breath in your main-hand, and left-click any enchantment table. Each hit will cost $100 from your /money balance, and each sneak+hit will cost $1000. It will take some of your exp and store it in an enchantment bottle that you can smash on the floor later or sell to other players and earn that money back.

Here's more great news - you can now use this feature in all the worlds, including /end, /nether, /oneblock, /skyblock, and any other world you can think of!

So if you find yourself in a sticky situation and need to store your exp quickly, just get, buy, or trade some dragon breath, and use an enchantment table.

We hope you're as excited as we are about these changes. See you soon in the game!

View: https://youtu.be/5m2jmlw4SqE

Last edited: