Buffy the vampire slayer

Silum

OMG Member
Buffy the vampire slayer

frak me, with all these Buffy addicts on this board.... and not a Buffy thread!?

So who here loves Buffy? If you could only take a single episode to your isolated desert island, what would you take?

Bluebird

OMG Member
Re: Buffy the vampire slayer

Haha, can't believe there wasn't a thread for Buffy. And no posts? :p

I'm a fan, as you might well know already, but no way am I going to try picking a favourite episode. It's too hard. :silly: Although there's certain ones that really stand out for me, like Restless, Amends, Storyteller, OMWF.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member

Well obviously a BTVS and Angel fan. More Angel than Buffy.

Buffy ep would be Chosen
Angel ep would be Five by Five

DrusillaRox

OMG Member

Hm. This is a hard one!

Buffy: Gingerbread, Loved Oz in that one
Angel: Life of the party - Hysterical all the way through!

Aussie

OMG Member

Hmmm I think I would take OMWF just so I can singalong.
And an angel ep... hmm probably Darla or Dear Boy, I havent seen them in a while to remember which one I liked better...

Pinki

OMG Member
I love Buffy the Vampire Slayer :) I know its cheesey old now but it's still great to watch :)

Onimua

OMG Member
I'm currently watching the old seasons when I can with Chroder (I got him into Angel too :p).

I'm so glad it did evolve into something much better than what it originally started as in season one (and that was horrible). Glad it found its footing quickly, and stayed around long enough to spawn Angel. :D

Why didn't it continue for another season? I think it was because she didn't want to play the part any more right?

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Silum;250112 said:
frak me, with all these Buffy addicts on this board.... and not a Buffy thread!?

So who here loves Buffy? If you could only take a single episode to your isolated desert island, what would you take?
Not a buffy thread is a crime. We need more of them. I am glad you started with one. Feel free to make more. If we get enough momentum for buffy by buffy fans we put them all in their own buffy sub forum on the tv community here. Buffy is great!

Pinki

OMG Member
Silum;250112 said:
If you could only take a single episode to your isolated desert island, what would you take?

I will remember you :) or Hero :) I'm a sucker for romance:)

Joanbaxter

OMG Member
I'm also a crazy fan of this show. I love its season 7 episode 17 "Lies My Parents Told Me". This was another great episode which I like most.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Currently doing a rewatch of Buffy with Abbs... It's great.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Half way through four now. Got her first episode coming up that needs to be completely skipped.

Oh and yey BTVS 21 years old now

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
I need to re watch Angel.... I've tried to get my friend to start watching it but she won't so I'll have to do it on my own.

Floris

Staff member
Angel is a show I wouldn't mind to re-watch when I am down with the flu and it's on netflix.

Reactions: Nix

Floris

Staff member
Angel is on Disney+ Star now :D
If I am in the mood one weekend, I will start up some episodes and see how much it pulls me in to re-watch a season.