• Connect today Guest, Join our never resetting minecraft 1.20.4 survival server, where we explore, mine, build, and survive together. We are a family-friendly community, and open to all over the age of 13. Bring friends and make new ones!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market, Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more. We can't wait to have you join us!

Can I help? Can I get staff?

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Hey there,

Thank you for your enthusiasm. But the short answer is: no.

Asking about helping, or becoming a staff member is perfectly fine. We don't mind giving your some basic information (usually means we point you to this thread).

Asking to be someone that can help us with operator tasks, forum management, discord bot development, plugin development, etc. That's an automatic no from us. Sorry.

Why? Not because we're mean, or don't like you. But usually it's the people that don't even know our community that ask us these questions, and generally not for the right reasons.

But mainly because we keep an eye on our players and have become friends with quite a few of them. And once in a while someone stands out. And we remember that.

If we at some point need a developer, a community helper, a discord manager, an plugin creator, an operator, or someone on our team/staff: We will make the move. We reach out to those who we've noticed.

And that's usually someone who knows our community, who has a positive attitude and has no infractions on their account. There's a bunch of more arguments why we'd pick someone, but there's no need to list them all. Because adding someone to help us one way or another in a more official position is at our discretion.

Thank you, again, for your interest in wanting to do more for us as a way to support us. It's pretty cool, but no thank you; we're not looking for someone at this point.

If you wish to help us, keep an eye on the chat as a daily active player. If someone has a question that you know the answer to then you're free to give the answer and help out. If someone's being bad, feel free to stay calm and kind and point them to the /rules (and take a screenshot and report the incident to a community helper). Or if you want to do more, vote for our server daily on the vote sites to help us with the ranks, or invite your friends to come play with you so we're slowly growing. And just build. Making awesome things on the server always is fun, it helps turn the vanilla worlds we have into something pretty cool.

I hope this information has helped you understand why we say no.

We always say no. If someone asks to get added, we usually never pick them.