Can I see the code for /help/bb-codes please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chimpie

OMG Member
Hey Floris, I really like the pages that you've created. I'm getting a lot of ideas for my own site.

Would it be possible to see the coding for your /help/bb-codes page? There are so many different variables in there. It's like a sampler. lol

Thanks!

Mikey

:mikey:
Staff member
Isn't that default, based on what BBCodes are installed?

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
The bb-codes under help is default in beta 2.

The custom bb-codes that I use are from King's plugin which adds a few more. I don't think the custom ones are added to that bb codes help page though.

Chimpie

OMG Member
I was asking about how he wrote the page as a whole, not the necessarily the codes themselves.

Chimpie

OMG Member
Awwe... and see, I thought Floris coded it. I really need a vacation so I can spend time looking over this great software.

Floris

Staff member
Awwe... and see, I thought Floris coded it. I really need a vacation so I can spend time looking over this great software.

If you got XenForo installed you can just take a look at your own bb-code under the Help section?

Floris

Staff member
Not yet. :) That'll be in the next update.
Oh, very exciting news :D
Can we dream of an admin area link under Tools tab from where we can temporary turn off a bbcode?
That way we a) know which ones are installed, and b) which ones are turned on and should work.

The next update is the real name sake of the mod. ;) I was gonna start on it this week... but... its just bad. I'll tell you about it on IRC if you wanna know later.

Status
Not open for further replies.