Can you bake?

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Ok so last month I tried a new cake for my friends birthday, I hadn't made this before. I am no master baker but here is what I made;

Photo%2023-02-2017%2018%2020%2048_zpsjkoerw8y.jpg

Photo%2023-02-2017%2018%2021%2006_zps4j81m0km.jpg

How about you? Do you bake? Got any pictures? Do you prefer decorating it or just making and eating it?

Mikey

:mikey:
Staff member
Omg that's amazing.

I don't have any pictures of my cakes but I have been known to bake, occasionally.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
So much chocolate. Did everybody in your village get a heart attack after a bite?
(can I have a bite)

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Lol Floris no they didn't, it was shared out with lots of people. And was very yummy although I needed more buttercream to hold it together, live and learn.

Aussie

OMG Member
I can bake. But not as well as that I'd bet!!

I want to make some bickies again, I used to enjoy it and have some cool cutters to use!

Elizabeth

Professional Dragon Egg Hunter
Patron
Can you make that for my graduation party!! :D

ps... *steals a piece and devours it*

Reactions: Nix

Elizabeth

Professional Dragon Egg Hunter
Patron
I wish my parents would finish redoing the kitchen in my house. I could then do an amateur cooking show !

I could call it Cooking with Lizzy :D

Tune in this week and watch while I burn water and everything else in the kitchen!

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Sort of! I can bake a few things, I used to be able to bake more, including bread, but I've forgotten that now!

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
I wish my parents would finish redoing the kitchen in my house. I could then do an amateur cooking show !

I could call it Cooking with Lizzy :D

Tune in this week and watch while I burn water and everything else in the kitchen!

:kitty: Cooking with Lizzy :starryeyes:

Sort of! I can bake a few things, I used to be able to bake more, including bread, but I've forgotten that now!

I always wanted my own bread making machine. But I will get so fat from eating fresh bread three times a day.