Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Cancelled tv show, still worth watching? 11.22.63

Discussion in 'On the Screen' started by Floris, May 5, 2017.

1. Floris

Floris I'm just me :) Hi. Staff Member

Threads:
    Likes Gained:
    I have enough reasons to like, and enough reasons to dislike the tv show 11.22.63

But, I learned that the 8 episodes I have saved up, are all there is too it. They have cancelled it. I did enjoy the first four, and with just 4 left, why not finish it at least right?

Today I think I am going to spend some time doing some administration (I am still sick, blargh) and have 11.22.63 play in the background.

See ya guys in 4 hours.

OH! Before I go, have you seen this show? What are your thoughts? I like sci fi, time travel, conspiracies. And this is about the JFK shooting, guy travelling back in time and the story line gets pretty integrate with the cia/russia, etc.

http://epguides.com/112263/

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXUx__qQGew

Last edited: May 5, 2017
  2. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    Likes Gained:
    I just finished two of the four episodes. Time for a break :) Tension is building! Storyline is eh.. yeah, kinda falling apart. I think this is where they found out it was getting cancelled.

3. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    Likes Gained:
    One more episode to go! It is the day of the jfk parade. Let's hope for at least a good season finale, shall we :)

4. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    Likes Gained:
    Still sick, but felt good enough this morning to watch the season finale. They wrapped it up, and selfish decisions were made haha. It was a good episode. I am glad I finally finished it.

Worth to watch? Eeeeh, yeaaaah, sorta maybe.. Would I watch it again? No.. But I am glad I stuck with it and finished the season at least.

5. Nix

Nix Just a little crazy! Staff Member

Threads:
    Likes Gained: