Childhood food you have not had in a while

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Hey question :D

Is there a food from your childhood you maybe have forgotten about but your parents always gave you - but you stopped eating since age 10 or something?

Because the other day I found a candy that I haven't had for 35 years! The last time I had it or heard about it was when I was 7 or 8 and just by surprise I run into it, I had to get it and I can't believe I forgot about it.

You can compare it to asian Mochi (but it isn't). It's almost like a filled marshmallow.

I am really curious if you think about what you had as a kid that you haven't eaten in soooOOoo long. Let's go buy it and see if it brings up all those memories?

JustSayingHiToday

OMG Member
Oh yes !!! Cotton candies....... I haven't had cotton candies for quite a long time now. I just love the way those pink cotton candies melt in our mouth. Oh those nostalgic memories of childhood. I am going to savor a few when I go to the mall next time.

roflthings

OMG Member
Snack time during my childhood always included Banana Flips. I think I have to make these myself as it is no longer available in the market. I have always preferred sweets and my grandma always handed banana flips to me whenever I visited her as a child. Those good old tension free days. The taste of banana flips still lingers in my mouth when I think of it. I am so tempted to go ahead and make it.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Things I used to hate like;
Kippers
Liver and bacon
Plaice
ewe yukky