Children obesity?

Mila

OMG Member
I think it’s time to admit your child obesity because parents don’t realize their children are overweight due to junk food, lack of physical activities and sometime it’s inherited. Now children are also well aware of this issue don’t think they are stupid. In all age group they compare themselves and notice the physical difference which cause of negative weight issue.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
I think it’s time to admit your child obesity because parents don’t realize their children are overweight due to junk food, lack of physical activities and sometime it’s inherited. Now children are also well aware of this issue don’t think they are stupid. In all age group they compare themselves and notice the physical difference which cause of negative weight issue.

It's easier to see bigger changes (no pun intended) for an outsider, than for a parent who slowly sees their kid change. They are how and who they are. And sometimes they might not even notice changes that are obvious to others. But, they're kids. they're people, they're just how they are.