Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Christmas 2020!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Nix, Nov 10, 2020.

1. Nix

Nix Just a little crazy!! Staff Member

So what will Christmas hopefully be like for you this year?
    What do you want gift wise?
    Who will you spend it with?
    Will you be in Lockdown?
    How different will it be due to Covid this year?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Floris

Floris I'm just me :) Hi. Staff Member

it is weird without my father making christmas dinner. I honestly dont even remember how last year went, all a blur.

I think this year i want to spend time with my mother a few days, even if it's just a few hours. just so she isn't all alone.

But the rest of the time i hope to just be in bed and watch tv movies until my birthday :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Agile

Agile OMG Member

This is one of those years that I am not looking forward to anything actually. The pandemic messed the Halloween spirit and with the scare of a second wave, am looking forward to a boring indoor Christmas.

Giftwise, i would wish someone to bless me with a PlayStation 5 or Xbox- X...that is all i have been telling Santa the who year, hope he was listening. With that, we can stay safely indoors and still have some fun competing with my siblings.

4. OP
    Nix

So Boris is talking about the lockdown here and the measures of releasing it on the 2nd December today with the Christmas rules as well. So hoping to be able to know who I can see this year today so I can plan everything better. I doubt my present day with my brothers family will go ahead on the 19th so might have to rearrange to the 24th!! It's present day as they Jehovah so don't do Christmas but as I do it's called present day with no Christmas cards or wrapping paper. All wrapping paper is plain and simple stripes or stars so as not to confuse their boys on the day.

5. SpaceKitteh24

SpaceKitteh24 OMG Member

I know Christmas is bound to be a strange one this year for a lot of people. My family celebrates it on the smaller side normally so it won't be an issue assuming my oldest brother can make it into town on time. We usually do Christmas Eve as well for gifts and such. Christmas day is more about a family meal and just catching up.

• Like Like x 1
  6. BigDave

BigDave OMG Member

Well, I'll be staying in with my family and do our traditional holiday stuff, Watching a Christmas Story, wrapping gifts, eating too much food, etc. I still need to put up the tree. I'm just too lazy to do it lol.

7. OP
    Nix

8. EagleEye

EagleEye OMG Member

Will be spent just with my immediate family living in the same house. Our families decided not to come over for Christmas and just have a nice close-knit Christmas. We will be having a video call in the evening with everyone though!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice