Christmas... if you do... when do you decorate?

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
I learned how to use them, how to program it. I can use the Christmas theme prefix, or make my own. Including flickering timers, and I can switch to 'candle light' .. this will be nicer than the weird led I had before. I've got some Christmas stuff left, it's in the bedroom on the closet, and I can put that up in the living room on the plank. but I still don't know how much more I will do to be honest. "a touch of Christmas". but at least I've convinced myself to do something I guess

Reactions: Nix

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
I've now put out 90% of the decorations, aka procrastinating on the cleaning. The rest I'm still debating on with the cat, apart from the santa which just requires me moving the stuff currently in the way!

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
CATS......sigh

2WrnyfN.png

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Yep, no tree here, and anything hanging, like wreath or string garlands have to be out of his reach. Although I have put lights on one of his climbing toys!

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
I still have not had any decorations done, I will have to hustle, but the bedroom fixing is kinda a priority, we need to do that before Christmas, otherwise it will be February before they come back. So decorations will be 21st and up.. haha. But if I have the time I will prep at least