Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Christmas... if you do... when do you decorate?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Nix, Nov 17, 2018.

1. Nix

Nix Just a little crazy! Staff Member

Threads:
    Mine goes up the first weekend of December (or the closest to it lol). This year I will get the decs up on the 1st. What about you? What do you do? How mad do you go if at all?

2. Joan

Joan OMG Member

Threads:
    Honestly by the time it gets to decorating the house, usually around 2 weeks before Christmas, I've had enough of it all.

3. Floris

Floris I'm just me :) Hi. Staff Member

Threads:
    It's December, tomorrow, so it's finally time for me to flip my mind away from summer and wishful thinking to the holiday season.

We have Sinterklaas in the Netherlands first, so we won't start decorating for Christmas until after that's done.

Personally, I tend to put something up around the 20th, way too late. And then around March 2019 I probably finally take it down.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. OP
    Nix

Nix Just a little crazy! Staff Member

Threads:
    [​IMG]

• Love it Love it x 1
  5. Floris

Floris I'm just me :) Hi. Staff Member

Threads:
    One of my new years resolutions was to make this year count. And I honestly -without wanting to explain why- am disappointed with myself that I am not in the healthy position to have done that this year. And yes, partially to blame is just me being lazy.

I'd like to say that I will try again in 2019, but.. -without explaining why-, I do not know if that is possible. It's something nice to aim for though. I've done well on other fronts this year when it comes to some stuff, and I want to double up on that in 2019 and push myself to being less lazy and focus more on my mental health and physical wellbeing. Hopefully with the end result of having a nice(r) christmas that will make me happy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice