• Connect today Guest, Join our never resetting minecraft 1.20.4 survival server, where we explore, mine, build, and survive together. We are a family-friendly community, and open to all over the age of 13. Bring friends and make new ones!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market, Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more. We can't wait to have you join us!

Coinflip mini-game

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Throughout April 2020 players can type in-game the command: /cf to start or participate in the 1MB COINFLIP mini-game.

It's a great way to have a bit of fun with virtual money.
The money you win goes to your /money balance.
And the money you have lost will be taken from your /money balance.
There's a 5% tax that goes to the server.

View: https://youtu.be/h91YacgWtKE

To get started, type: /cf, or /cf help
To see your statistics, type: /cf stats

To create a game, type: /cf, it will open a menu from where you can click on the green button to create a new game. Click on the emerald (read carefully) and each click increases the total amount. The top right emerald will list the currently selected money.

A coinflip game has to be at least $5,000, and the max you can set is $100,000.

Then select HEADS or TAILS (the wools), the current selection is listed on the far right wool.

When you're happy with your setup, click your player head in the bottom right, it will create the game.

If you type: /cf, it will then list your created game, and the games of others if any.

Not happy? Right click on your player head and it will remove the game.

If you want to play with others, if they have created any games their heads will be in the list of /cf
Just click on it, and it will instantly start randomly picking heads or tails. You will then either win and almost double your money. Or you will lose and walk away with having lost that money.

The risk of winning a lot can also mean you could lose a lot of money. So read carefully before clicking any head to start a game.

Screenshot 2020-03-31 at 15.35.55.png Screenshot 2020-03-31 at 15.36.08.png Screenshot 2020-03-31 at 15.36.29.png Screenshot 2020-03-31 at 15.36.36.png Screenshot 2020-03-31 at 15.36.40.png