• Connect today Guest, Join our never resetting minecraft 1.20.3-1.20.6 survival server, where we explore, mine, build, and survive together. We are a family-friendly community, and open to all over the age of 13. Bring friends and make new ones!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market, Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more. We can't wait to have you join us!

Community Members Feedback Request

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
♥️ hello members of our 1MoreBlock.com Minecraft server community!

We value your feedback and want to improve your gaming experience.

If you notice (for example) any issues with commands, or missing features or items in worlds like in /oneblock, /skyblock, or maybe /jobs not paying out for you doing certain tasks, or face errors while selling items, please report them via our support tickets on Discord.gg/floris in #ticket-support. But for those who do not have Discord, you can sign up or sign in to your 1MB/OMG account here on the forums and reply to this thread. Or send a private message through the forums if you prefer to do it in private.

Or maybe you have some great suggestions to improve the gaming experience. (Maybe improved inf:wave:docs for features), don’t be shy and let us know

As a token of appreciation, we're offering some in-game goodies to those who provide valuable feedback.

Your input will help us prioritize improvements and enhance your gameplay.

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Oh, and hello to all the new players that recently joined 1MB, it is awesome to have you in our community.

Okay, talk to you soon in a ticket with your feedback and suggestions.