• Connect today Guest, Join our never resetting minecraft 1.20.4 survival server, where we explore, mine, build, and survive together. We are a family-friendly community, and open to all over the age of 13. Bring friends and make new ones!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market, Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more. We can't wait to have you join us!

Content creators zone

Vloop

Patron
Still without a proper title, this one sums it up quite well.

The idea is to gather some of the content creators that play on 1moreblock.com and have a central area where we will build as a team and surrounding areas where we will have our bases, on the new 1.14 world.
Yes, it's confirmed that we will have a second "general" world, totally new - generated under 1.14 - and my plan is that we choose a big area where we will work together for a series for YouTube and Twitch too.
We will be sharing the land protection (meaning that our builds will be protected but the residents - the content creators sharing it - will have build permission) and we will work in a central area where we can build together, choosing a theme.

Floris and I talked about it and I would like to get the names of the ones interested in the project as well as discuss amongst us the ideas for this series.

I don't know about you, guys, but I am totally excited about the new general world.

NOTE THAT your builds in our current general world will NOT be deleted in any way. It's just that the server will have a new general (wilderness) where we will be enjoying all the full features of 1.14 with the new villages architecture and mechanics.

Are you with us? Leave your name on this thread!

Vloop

Patron
A few more details:
- We will be playing as normal players on the server, using mcMMO and all the plugins that we have permission to use.
- Server rules apply, and the ideal profile for a player is to play by the rules.
- The content we want to share will be related to the server entirely (no advertising other servers during our videos on this server is a must - for instance)
- Let's find a village!!! Pleeez!!!!