Delicious froth

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Black friday deals are fun. You can run into the weirdest things that Amazon recommends. And my wishlist had milk frothing machines on it. And everything was 25 euro in local shops or worse. Unless it's on same for 12 once a year. But there's also these little battery powered hand held things with a bit of shaky twisted metal at the end to froth stuff up. But for 7,50 to 12 bucks, eh no tnx.

Then suddenly Black Friday deal: 2 euro, including shipping. And it's the same as the other crap. Same brand and everything. Man, even if I can use this once, it's still cheaper than a cup of coffee with great frothy top. CLICK. It just arrived. HAPPY.

Unscrewed it, put the batteries in, and bbrr brrr, you know what I'm talking about. haha. Oh god.

The little 2 euro thing.. I looked it up online and it's 9,99 on sale at 2 stores right now. So for two bucks I am not complaining.

It doesn't splatter, it almost instantly gets frothy, the bubbles are the right size, everything. This IS worth the 10 bucks, but heck, for just 2? A steal. So far my best black friday investment yet.

offtopic; I have a hygiene product that comes in a package, it's 3,25 per package normally. And on sale it's like 2 for 1, but that's still 1,50+ each. Amazon had a different brand I am familiar with and 6 for 6 euro. I am like, yeah sure.. then I am set for a while, probably using a package once every 5 weeks. It just arrived: 18 packages, and off the brand I always use. 'score', thanks for that mistake Amazon. Worth the money.

Anyway *sips coffee* and continues typing with a frothy upper lip. This froth mixer thing is awesome. Glad I got it. I've always used a little trick and then microwave for 40s to make the most of it. But this is filling the whole mug the longer you go, and 25 to 30s in microwave and it's thickened up and goes great with coffee. I am telling you: This week is latte time.