Do You Have Any Tattoos?

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
So, do you have any? Do you want any? If you have any how many and what do you have?

I have 9 at the moment. The tenth is in the designing process and the 11th and 12th are already to go once I have the money!!!!! I have a Merlin, a celtic cross with a tudor rose, a fairy, a Buffy & Angel blended one, a Charmed one, a BiPolar one, a friendship one, a japanese word (tranquility) and a small tribal piece with a rose. They all sound bizarre but they do all mean something and I remember when and why for each one.

Most of my friends don't like tattoos but I don't get excluded for it which I appreciate as I know some people that do!!!!

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
I have to say no. Even if i have one.

Aussie

OMG Member
No tatts for me. And not much interest in them for myself right now either.

Christopher

OMG Member
I don't, but I want to get one. I want a small-medium sized one on my shoulder.

Not sure what though. I was thinking an owl. I got a temporary tattoo like six months ago just as a trial. I liked it but thought it was too big.

Floris

Staff member
Personally I feel my body is how I am born with it. But on the other hand, that gives me the right to do with it as I please.
I already feel glasses are a modification to it. People see you differently. The same with wearing a hat.

I'd like a little tattoo, but it would be a personal thing. Something from my bucket list. And I wouldn't tell people probably, nor show. I don't get it for them.

See, I am weird.

@Christopher > I like temporary tattoos. I got them as a kid a lot. And I always went for the unique ones.
I did get tired of them after a few days, which is why I feel reluctant to get something.
Maybe I should try that indian ink tattoo, I am drawing a blank on the name (tip of my tongue ARGH).
See if something unique on my wrist for a longer period of time would suck me in on rethinking.

Christopher

OMG Member
Maybe I should try that indian ink tattoo, I am drawing a blank on the name (tip of my tongue ARGH).

Ah yeah, I know what you mean. That might be a good compromise! Maybe even kinda fun. Like switch your tat up every 6 months or whatever ;)

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Looks like I'm all alone :(

Although I'm not fussed as i love mine and want more even if the hurt and are expensive so :p lol

Floris

Staff member
On Reddit I saw this article of a tattoo artist that gave sick kids from the hospital some pretty awesome fake tattoos. They were so real looking and over the top, that I was inspired .. can't we just do that? Get these amazing fake ones for events and just because it's the weekend? I like it more than the perm ones.

Azhria Lilu

OMG Member
Henna, but do a test first in case you're allergic. The reactions can be awful.

I have one tattoo - a chinese dragon in front of the setting sun. I want more, but I can't settle on a design. I'm considering getting something autism related - a jigsaw piece or something - on the inside of my wrist (one of my daughters is autistic).

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
I've had henna tattoos in the past, they are great fun so long as you get a really good artist (as with anything).

@Azhria Lilu Your tattoo sounds amazing.

Elizabeth

Professional Dragon Egg Hunter
Patron
No tattoos for me. Don't think I will either. I am too picky with that stuff and afraid I'll regret it

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Finally getting number 10 this afternoon at 4pm. o_o
Hoping I can get past a dot being done and cope with actually getting the tattoo finished haha!! They hurt me so much and I'm such a baby haha!

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Finally getting number 10 this afternoon at 4pm. o_o
Hoping I can get past a dot being done and cope with actually getting the tattoo finished haha!! They hurt me so much and I'm such a baby haha!
What design are you getting?

Floris

Staff member
Cool tat i saw on iMsg!

makes me want to get 500 tattoos

• Love
Reactions: Nix

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Abbs art signature with (if I can keep going) watercolour splash behind it :D
hocvnTo.png

Floris

Staff member
I am still conflicted over how I would want a tattoo's orientation. I want it to make sense when I look at it myself, and not like mirrored or upside down text. But I want it to make sense to others as well of course.