Do you like traveling?

Emma

OMG Member
I think travelling required sources and huge income involved as it is not an easy task. I watch different YouTube videos in which they visit other part of the world beautiful locations, waterfall, and mountains. It’s an easy way to entertain you in free time.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
I travelled alot as a kid thanks to my parents love of holidays. I've not had a holiday abroad for the last 13 years though...money is the main draw back. But next year I want to visit my parents in Spain again and one day get to the Netherlands Mwhahahaha @Floris

Mila

OMG Member
I like travelling very much specially with my friends which increase my pleasure and decrease my stress of work. Travelling in group give a change to make new friends and strong relation with old friends, explorer new places, food and culture, amazing experience. :heart_eyes:

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
I love travelling, and it doesn't have to cost a lot, as long as you're flexible, obviously being able to stay with family or friends keeps the cost down a lot, but leaving on a weekday is always cheaper than a weekend, even going at certain times of day can be cheaper too. It's often the tourist areas that are the most expensive, so look to go somewhere less known about.
This year I'll probably just do an overnight stay somewhere probably Wales way ,just to get away somewhere different, plus you know the annual crash at Nix's! :p

• Love
Reactions: Nix

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
I think travelling required sources and huge income involved as it is not an easy task. I watch different YouTube videos in which they visit other part of the world beautiful locations, waterfall, and mountains. It’s an easy way to entertain you in free time.
I can't drive a car due to my visual disability, so I depend on others. Which really makes travel less fun. The anxiety and insecurity I also have from being in places I am not familiar in is adding more stress than it's worth. But, I love road trips, I love travelling. I wish I could do more of it.

Through others I enjoy the world by watching youtube videos, so I can relate to that.

I travelled alot as a kid thanks to my parents love of holidays. I've not had a holiday abroad for the last 13 years though...money is the main draw back. But next year I want to visit my parents in Spain again and one day get to the Netherlands Mwhahahaha @Floris
I've only been to some nearby countries, and that's the story I stick to. And that was ages ago.

I haven't been on any reasonable holiday besides just leaving and having a little hotel room for a few days just to escape life.

I hate having no money to travel. One day though.

Oh gosh, you're going to the Netherlands!

I like travelling very much specially with my friends which increase my pleasure and decrease my stress of work. Travelling in group give a change to make new friends and strong relation with old friends, explorer new places, food and culture, amazing experience. :heart_eyes:
I thought about this, and while it is nice to travel with someone you can trust, I don't know if I would want to travel in a group. I like the freedom is being able to make decisions, including not doing anything for a day.

I love travelling, and it doesn't have to cost a lot, as long as you're flexible, obviously being able to stay with family or friends keeps the cost down a lot, but leaving on a weekday is always cheaper than a weekend, even going at certain times of day can be cheaper too. It's often the tourist areas that are the most expensive, so look to go somewhere less known about.
This year I'll probably just do an overnight stay somewhere probably Wales way ,just to get away somewhere different, plus you know the annual crash at Nix's! :p
Well, I struggle to pay my rent on time, so travelling even at the cheap is me living on the edge. haha

• Haha
Reactions: Nix